Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

"College life in STI"

Being a college student is not easy as being a high school student. lots of works activities and much more harder lessons. sometimes you stay more than half of your day in school. it defends on your schedule, but all of the challenges and works are nothing as long as you are enjoying your company with your classmates and profs. and as long as your interests are on the course you've chosen. and of course because of this people who makes all those things nothing, the people who make us laugh and strong they are the reason why I'm still here facing those task and work. they're one of my inspirations. 
The other reason for being happy and interesting in my college life is because of my school. all the activities that they're conducting are so interesting and you will surely like it. if you are going to be a Citizen of STI you are going to experience all those activities and the most memorable for me is the:

YOUTH CAMP
 i really enjoyed the zambales trip of our school it was the best. the experience the happiness the bonding and sessions, those lessons that have been imparted to us. it was totally wow for me . even the trip was too long the views satisfied me enough I never get bored  to look outside the window it was totally beautiful God was so great. the challenges here are pretty cool and amazing. for me it was really wonderful and it s my pleasure to be a part of it. I'll miss  it I am hoping  to come back there with the same group of people. and thats it. the things in college so if i were you i make sure that someday I'll decide to be a  Citizen of STI


 by: Obordo Dannica Allyssa D.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento