Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Socialize to Enjoy and to have fun in STI

When I studied at STI I learn a lot. One thing that I learn in STI is how to socialize with other people because of such parties and events like acquaintance party, Christmas party, and intramurals. Intramurals is the very effective event to socialize. In intramurals we had our street dance and that is my first time to dance in the street but it is worth it, because we won and I met many friends during practice of dance. In STI not only studies we do but we also socialize with others. In STI also we make fun and enjoy those activities to socialize and make some bonding. That’s unforgettable moment in being a citizen STI. So just be a be good citizen and participate in some activity to socialize with others.


by:regine hilario



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento