Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

"Serving the Hopeless"

















    
    When I studied at STI, I’ve learned a lot of things. I experienced something fresh that is considered to be the most unforgettable moment in my life. I learned to serve in the community and it was really my first time to do that.
     I have seen and met children wearing the disguise
an ordinary people living in ordinary lives. In their young age they are deprived of enjoying their lives and they are threatening by poverty just to survive.
      It is such a great experienced to serve other people especially to the children who are really suffered from poverty. With all this opportunities I have find a way into something that could change not just my life, but also the life of another.

by: Aurit, Mitchel C.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento