Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Martes, Marso 20, 2012

First intramurals experience in STI



                         It is our first intramurals in STI College Balagtas that gives challenges and happiness to us. Intramurals is not just only for sports, it can help you to improve and develop your hidden skills or talent, it can also helps you to socialize with others. On the first day of our intramurals we have our thunder houses street dance competition, even though we don’t won at least we tried our best and we do have fun but of course we are so tired that day. On the following days the sport competition happens, we supported our housemates in their game. I actually join in a chess game but it is my first time to play and to know how to play it, for me it’s a good experience. It may help me to enhance and develop my skills that I may use in the future, because chess is a kind of game that challenge your thinking ability and I enjoyed even though it is my first time to experience.

by:Evangeline Butihan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento