Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Martes, Marso 20, 2012

STI’s Street Dancing



STI’s way in starting the intramurals for the school year 2011-2012. They do it for the thunder houses to gain points. We dance from STI to Borol 1st and then back to STI again. It was fun though it stress the hell out of us. We’re thirsty, hungry and our legs hurts but we keep in dancing ‘coz many people watch us.
You can see through their eyes that they are amazed. Know what? When we heard that the song 2012 ends, we’re praising ‘coz we can relax atleast a second. Atleast people outside can see that we socialize and show our talents to them. I’m thankful because many appreciates us, I don’t even hear any trash talk from them. Another one, because of this event we can have new friends from the other courses. But of course, I’m also thankful to STI because they create that event. I’m hoping that I can attend all the gatherings they will organize.

by: Arriane Jimenez

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento