Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

“ My memorable experience in zambales”

It was my first time to join in a youth camp and i am very happy to be a part of the youth camp. I have lots of good memorable experience on that day and I shall never forget that. When we arrive at 9am in the morning I was very tired because I thought that we arrive earlier than 9am. When the bus go on I just sleep for 3 hours and when I wake up i saw a very nice view from the town of subic and I was very fascinating. The water in the lake was very clear. The houses are stand in the mountain,and the mountain was very high and its nice to see. The cemetery is also stand in the mountain. When we came at Iba I think that im in heaven cause the view was very good and its also nice to see. It was my first time to see mountainous area like Iba zambales. When we came in the dorm we rest just for a while and we go outside to do some activities in the camp. I thought that it was boring but im wrong cause the show is nice and the host was very funny. In the morning we wake up early cause we have a jogging at 4am in the morning. And when the sun rise we do some activities and I am very happy to be a part of that. I want to have a youth camp again cause I miss it very much..

by: Mart Ernest Santos


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento