Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

PROUD TO BE STIERS!!!



PROUD TO BE STIERS!!!
I can say that I’m a certified STI citizen because I am truly satisfied with all my experiences here. I had a lot of unforgettable moments such as joining the different events. Here I discovered that I can dance, sing and most of all I have gained my self-confidence. The professors are just like a friend to me. They are not as killjoy compare to the other professor in the university. I enjoyed here a lot and I’m enjoying every day of it. And for that, I would say that I am a CERTIFIED STIERS.
This photo was taken during our presentation in communication arts 2. We met here in STI. We have so much in common and we became best of friends. I won’t forget the days we we’re together.


by:Colleen Grace Rivas Barruga

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento